One of the ESEE team's first knife designs and orginally made by TOPS knives, the ESEE Laser Strike comes with a Kydex sheath, belt clip plate and handle removal washer. Ferrocerium fire starting flint and tinder tabs are included inside the handle.
Read a review of the Laser Strike.
- Overall Length: 10.0″
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.5″
- Overall Blade Length: 4.75″
- Blade Width: 1.38″
- Weight (Knife Only): 9.5 Ounces Maximum
- Thickness: .188″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
- Removable Handles
- Bow Drill Divot In Handle
- Ambidextrous Black Kydex Sheath
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ESEE-LS-P-E (Laser Strike Knife, Plain Edge, Black Blade)
- ESEE-LS-SHEATH (Laser Strike Kydex Sheath Only)
- ESEE-CLIP-PLATE (Kydex Sheath Clip Plate)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Also visit our Notices and Warnings page.