After spending some time in Colombia with the Colombian Jungla Special Operations Forces (Compañía Jungla Antinarcóticos), the owners of ESEE decided to design a knife after the program. The Junglas knife (pronounced “Hoonglas”) now sees service worldwide with adventurers in tropical locales and with anti-narcotics forces, both domestically and overseas. The knife is designed to have the strength and rigidity of a fixed blade knife while maintaining the cutting efficiency of a machete.
Read our article on the Jungla program.
- Overall Length: 16.5″
- Cutting Edge Length: 9.75″
- Overall Blade Length: 10.38″
- Blade Width: 2.0″
- Weight (Knife Only): 23 Ounces
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Removable Micarta Handles
- Hammer Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Made in the U.S.A.
- JUNGLAS-E (Black Junglas Knife w/ Kydex Sheath & Molle Back)
- JUNGLAS-DE-E (Dark Earth Junglas w/ Sheath & MOLLE Back)
- JUNGLAS-VG-E (Venom Green, Orange Handles)
- JUNGLAS-KO-E (Junglas Knife Only – No Sheath)
- JUNGLAS-SHEATH (Junglas Sheath Only)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Also visit our Notices and Warnings page.