The JG3 features a full flat grind, 1095 steel and Micarta handles. Designed by Journeyman knifemaker and primitive skills expert, James Gibson.
The ESEE JG3 features now features a Black Oxide Stone Washed finish and ESEE logo. The orginal JG3 with uncoated blade and Camp-Lore logo has been discontinued.
- Overall Length: 7.63″
- Maximum Blade Thickness: .125″
- Weight (Knife Only): 4.5 oz
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Black Oxide Stone Washed Finish
- Micarta Handle
- Flat Grind
- Leather Pouch Sheath
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ESEE-JG3-BO (JG3 Knife, Right-Hand Leather Sheath)
- ESEE-JG3-JRE (JG3 Knife w/ JRE Bushcraft Sheath)
- JG3-SHEATH-RH (Right Hand Leather Sheath Only)
- JG3-SHEATH-LH (Left Hand Leather Sheath Only)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Also visit our Notices and Warnings page.