This popular little bird and trout style knife was designed by Cody Rowen of Rowen Manufacturing.
The ESEE CR2.5 now features a Black Oxide Stone Washed finish and ESEE logo. The orginal CR2.5 with uncoated blade and Camp-Lore logo has been discontinued.
- Overall Length: 6.25″
- Maximum Blade Thickness: .125″
- Weight (Knife Only): 2.5 oz
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55-57 Rc.
- Black Oxide Stone Washed Finish
- Micarta or G10 Handle
- Leather Pouch Sheath
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ESEE-CR2.5-BO (CR2.5 Knife, Canvas Micarta Handle, Right Hand Leather Sheath)
- ESEE-CR2.5-OR (CR2.5 Knife, Orange G10 Handle, Right Hand Leather Sheath)
- CR2.5-SHEATH-RH (Right Hand Leather Sheath Only)
- CR2.5-SHEATH-LH (Left Hand Leather Sheath Only)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. All Black Oxide finished knives have a copper / selenium cold process. Read more about these and other warnings here: Notices and Warnings.