The ESEE-6 knives were designed as wilderness survival and tactical knives with superb cutting efficiency and multiple carry options. Except for knife only models, the ESEE-6 comes standard with a molded sheath. Optional MOLLE Backs and Pouches may be ordered.
- Overall Length: 11.75″
- Cutting Edge Length: 5.75″
- Overall Blade Length: 6.50″
- Thickness: .188″
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Blade Width: 1.56″
- Drop Point Blade, Full Flat Grind
- Weight (Knife Only): 12 Ounces
- Handles: Linen Micarta
- Molded Sheathing w/ Clip Plate
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ESEE-6P-KO (Black Blade, Plain Edge, No Sheathing)
- ESEE-6S-KO (Black Blade, Serrated Edge, No Sheathing)
- ESEE-6P (Black Blade, Plain Edge, Brown Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6S (Black Blade, Serrated Edge, Brown Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6P-B (Black Blade, Plain Edge, Black Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6S-B (Black Blade, Serrated Edge, Black Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6P-OD (Black Blade, Plain Edge, OD Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6S-OD (Black Blade, Serrated Edge, OD Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6P-VG (Venom Green Blade, Plain Edge, Orange G10 Handles, Black Molded Sheath)
- ESEE-6P-DE (Dark Earth Blade, Plain Edge, Black Molded Sheath)
ESEE knives are made with absolute attention to detail using the finest raw materials and care during the manufacturing process. We stand behind our knives with a 100% unconditional lifetime guarantee. If your ESEE knife should ever break, we will repair or replace it. This warranty follows the knife throughout its life, anywhere in the world. No sales receipt or warranty registration required.
NOTICES / WARNINGS:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Vanadium and Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Sulfur, Nickel, Chromium, Lead and Iodine, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Also visit our Notices and Warnings page.