Overland dodge 1500 code name WARPIG

Discussion in 'Overlanding / Off-Road' started by Allen Morrison, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Allen Morrison

Allen Morrison Member

So on Jan the 4th I smoked a telephone pole missing a deer. 20190107_165811.jpg And that kicked of my plans to up grade my dodge to an adventure truck. So started by finding a aluminum flatbed for it. 20190128_122621.jpg 20190128_122611.jpg 20190128_184033.jpg
    So from there I decided to put a CB in my truck. If anyone knows anything about CB's I would like to chat with you. I got the CB installed made a center console mount for it I even had kydex that matched my interior imagine that lol. 20190206_150024.jpg
    I mounted my antenna on my headache rack and got it all tuned up. Not sure I like this mounting location yet. 30170.jpeg
    Next thing on my list I believe is trying to figure out what to do next maybe on board air or upping fuel capacity what do you guys thing.

2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

that is a sick sick flat deck body!!!!

Zeek and Allen Morrison like this.
  3. Black5

Black5 Member

Increased fuel capacity is good if you are driving a long way.

On board air is wonderful since you are able to air down your tires tired off roading, bring them back up for highway, repair your own flats off road, (as well as trailer tires) and a myriad of other things much as, with the correct setup, power your own impact tools to assist in removing said tires, blow out clogged fuel filters and air filters, and should the need arises, inflate beach toys and blow up dolls.

Air before fuel would be where my money went if it were me.
    I had on-board air on my Jeep before the compressor went South, and will have it again by summer.

4. Zeek

Zeek Member

Looking good man...

5. Allen Morrison

Allen Morrison Member

Yea I believe on board air is next.

Zeek likes this.