In Vehicle Cab Hammocks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RocketmanDane, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

Just depends on what we're doing. If I know we're going to be shuttling a lot of people with a lot of gear then the roof rack is reserved for packs

RocketmanDane and Strigidae like this.
  2. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

As I won’t really have the opportunity to get it fabricated until next month (June) I have a little time still to tweak the design. I have about 3 weeks of nothing to do so I hopefully can spend a good amount of time if needed. :)

Since I have a heavy duty locking topper on the bed that is where I store all my gear. I like to pre pack and sort out gear in Tupperware containers and they then fit perfectly under the topper. I have tried previously to store gear in the cab and the seats to floor space and the angles are all wrong for anything to stay In place so the Tupperware containers is the better option.

I am thinking the style design will work out pretty well. I have a couple of extra cot sized bug nets I’m going to hang over the back window which will keep the breeze going. I also picked up a couple of long runtime battery powered white Christmas style light strings. So I should have a Nicely lighted, variable temperature , bug free sleep area.