Wildbill247365 is the Man!

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Slade, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Slade

Slade Member

Bought a knife from him on Tuesday. The knife was desirable but it came with two sheaths of his own design that are very well thought out. There are multiple things on both of them that I had never considered before, but instantly made sense. They are really the reason I bought the knife. Found out he lives close and was going to be even closer to me on Wendesday. We had a great dialog and when he brought me the knife and sheaths on Wednesday we looked through some of my other knives and he gave me a great deal on a sheath for a LT Wright Coyote I purchased without a sheath.

The sheath was ready on Friday! How's that for turnaround? I showed him what I liked about a couple other cool sheaths that i had and what my ideal sheath would be for the Coyote. He gave me something even better than I imagined. This sheath is perfect.

The Coyote is a small knife. It would be great for EDC pocket carry but the sheath that comes with it would hold 3-4 Coyotes at once. He made me a super form fitting waxed leather sheath that has retention as good as a perfect Kydex fit and not even the slightest suggestion of a rattle, and it's certainly lighter than Kydex and because it's leather I know it will be invulnerable to cold and last forever. Added a wing to keep it straight in my pocket and put a Coyote paw stamp on it! Got a beautiful rich brown color on it too. Talk about epic first impressions. Can't wait to work with him some more.

Happy to have met another fellow forum member who lives so close. Now I'm wondering if everyone here is as awesome as Bill. If anyone has dreamed up some kind of perfect design they'd like to see become a reality, you should get in touch with him. Thanks again Bill, you're an artist.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. Slade

Slade Member

The pictures don't do it justice. I'm no photographer, but I can't spend all that text talking it up and not show a picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mwramos76 likes this.
  3. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Bill does some great work for sure. Say didn't I sell you a BRKT Little Carver with jade g10 scales and a cool hybrid leather/Kydex sheath? If so Bill made that awesome sheath for it. Nice looking sheath he made you there as well

Slade likes this.
  4. Slade

Slade Member

You're absolutely right. That's a cool little knife too. I need to throw a fresh edge on it to encourage myself to carry it more.

5. Wildbill247365

Wildbill247365 Member

Wow thanks for the kinda words!!!! I think I found my way back to where I want to be. Where I am finally happy, with myself, with the people I choose to include in my personal life. With that I have found leather work has improved with me. I want to do it for the love of it and not the money. I lost that for some time. Thank you again for the kind words!!!

mwramos76 likes this.
  6. CWB

CWB Member

Wildbill, who's that?