March Field Survival 2019

Discussion in 'Randall's Adventure & Training®' started by shaneadams90, Mar 25, 2019.

1. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

Field Survival is one class that never disappoints...Having participated now as a student and instructor I still can't tell which end is harder.....Reuben (@bearthedog) even showed up on this one as a guest instructor.

This class continues to evolve and we added a few new challenges that I will let @Patrick Rollins speak about if he chooses too...suffice it to say, if you've previously done a FS class, this one was quite a bit different and MORE changes are on the way.....we continue to evolve.

This class started with 6 and ended with 5....we lost one to the coyotes, which has become standard. We had one return that had previously dropped and he finished....we had a father and son duo that did great and had an awesome time....Overall it was a great class and one the excited us as instructors as we've been kicking around some ideas for change and we implemented quite a few in this class with favorable results...

We have an Album on FB with almost 100 images but here are a few that I cherry picked...

DSCF5472 copy.JPG DSCF5416 copy.JPG DSCF5560 copy.JPG DSCF5306 copy.JPG DSCF5390 copy.JPG DSCF5635 copy.JPG DSCF5289 copy.JPG DSCF5324 copy.JPG DSCF5402 copy.JPG DSCF5619 copy.JPG

JMick, IW17, mtngoat and 2 others like this.
  2. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

Inch worms suck!!! Congrats to the participants! Its not an easy class but so very worth it in the end.

mtngoat and shaneadams90 like this.
  3. mtngoat

mtngoat Member

I will definitely second this. This is still one of my favorite classes.

shaneadams90 and Strigidae like this.
  4. Hammer

Hammer Member

Wow. Very cool.

And it actually looks like Spring. I'm still looking at a couple feet of snow in my yard...:mad:

shaneadams90 likes this.
  5. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

we had a pretty large temperature gradient this weekend....Low temps ranged from 36-40 with highs in the 70s! if you don't like the weather in the South....just wait a minute.

Hammer likes this.