This is a machete carried by Baryonyx Co that I purchased almost a year ago. It has gotten some use by me but mostly doing yard work. It is also the model that almost amputated my friend's leg as some of you may recall. It also did not come with a sheath so I purchased this crappy nylon one that is generically sized, poorly made, and slowly being sliced apart every time I sheath the machete. Given the success I had with my Council Tool axe sheath I decided to take another shot at my "leathersmithing" and make a nicer more functional leather sheath. This is what I came up with. I paid more attention to detail. My rivets were measured and spaced more uniformly. I set every one without bending anything over. I gave it a superior belt loop that will accommodate up to 2 1/2 inches. I used an open sleeve design to accept the bulbous end of the machete. It works. At some point I'm going to have to learn to stitch and sew the leather. Otherwise you guys are going to think I'm a one trick pony and start calling me Rosie the Riveter.