group buy on BOK?? (bleed out kits)

Discussion in 'Wilderness and Tactical Healthcare Management' started by Bushman5, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

any way the forum , RAT/ESEE/EXPAT, or anyone in the industry can arrange a deep discount group buy on Blow Out Kits, or supplies? for the members here?????

like a bulk buy in the thousands on Quickclot, izzys, gloves, TQ's etc?

i think it would be beneficial for EVERYONE here to have at least 5 - 10 BOK's on hand, scattered thru out the home, truck EDC bag, on perosn etc, but the cost (esp up here in Canada, is very prohibitive , even for LEO's and SAR who get a discount.

my line of thinking is that RAT/ESEE is a pretty big deal in the community, and that translates in buying power. The more your buy the cheaper per unit.....

see where im going with this.

Odinborn, Zeek, Kevo and 3 others like this.
  2. Kevo

Kevo Member

@Bushman5 I'd probably be interested in 1 or 2 if they happen to come with items I've been trained on.

The problem I always run into is that most commercial kits have an abundance of not useful/outright dangerous stuff and a lack of the good stuff that comes in handy.

The blow out kits I usually put together for my range bag, sar pack, and car are a NAR CAT tq, a chest seal, some duct tape, and as many rolls of krylex and 4x4 pads as possible.

Jtallen83 likes this.
  3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

THIS!!

I would love to see a simple BOK, something inexpensive yet quality, vac sealed in a pouch, and not pay a damn arm and a leg. Thats where I was hoping The Ranch would be able leverage their buying power.

Kevo likes this.
  4. Kevo

Kevo Member

Heck, I'd be happy if I could get some tq's a little cheaper. I'd be able to fill up on gauze locally pretty cheap.