Good customer service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CWB, Jan 9, 2020.

1. CWB

CWB Member

I'd like to share some recent good experiences with a few companies, that have superb customer service.

GORILLA LADDERS

I had a chest high aluminum step ladder with the platform. We used the hell out of this thing over the years. It had lots of dings, covered in paint ect. Somehow it got knocked over and broke the plastic tabs that pull down and secure the platform. I emailed them asking if I could buy the parts to repair my ladder. They emailed me asking for a pic of the tag with the model and serial number. Within a day or so they emailed me a tracking and message that they're sending me a new ladder at no cost or shipping. A few days later FedEx delivers me a nice new ladder. Now this is a company that'll have my business from now on.

https://gorillaladders.com/

STREAMLIGHT

I've had my Stinger DS for years, the longest of any flashlight. Covered in a many scares. It's been dropped more times than I can count on the asphalt from a treestand, bounced around on my atv, rained on, lost in the mud of a nearly dry pond. Well it came up missing one fall. Damn I was pissed. I just couldn't remember where I last used it. Well were down at our farm right before we sold it getting the equipment out. Something caught my eye down in the lower yard, yep my Streamlight. It sat out there in the sun, rain, ice and snow 6 months. It wouldn't work. So I sent it to them for repair. They called me and sad the battery needed replacement and was $12 plus $3 shipping. I said yes. They called back a few days later stating it was finished and needed payment. They informed me they also rebuilt everything in the light as new except for the outer body. NO CHARGE except for the battery. I have four of their light already and will always be a customer.

https://www.streamlight.com/