As I found myself with four days off and more looming in the near future, it is time to prevent cabin fever and get a few projects done that have been sitting around waiting for time. Finished up a knife sheath I have had for a while for my 6HM. I just don't dig the stock black sheath or the big uninspired ESEE (sorry guys, love the knife though!) on the front. So I dismantled it, used it as a template, restitched the black one with red stitching, and made a new timber brown one. Works great, but I knew it would as I used the stock as its daddy. Black one will go in my sale pile to be posted at some time or another. I need to make a sheath for the white corian handled woodlore clone (Adventuresworn blank)- but that'll have to wait as I have a bog oak/ copper liners/ copper Corby rivets woodlore clone, as well as a SWC blank with English yew/ red liners/ brass Loveless bolts (didn't even make the pictures!) and I might as well make all three at the same time. Also in the lineup is a sheath for an Enzo Elver knife with thick micarta liners and really nice curly maple. Still have to decide on what kind of sheath I want for the RC6 with curly birch... And then I have a SWAK Fieldmaster I have been planning to re-scale with red liners and green micarta. Down the line I have a Self Reliance Outfitters blank with birdseye maple, brass and red liners, as well as a Bogdan/ Bushcraft Kit Beaver blank that I have some bog oak and copper set aside for- but I am not sold that's what it'll end up with.