can't upload photos full size photos / thread tools (B I U, insert link , insert video etc) is gone

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Issues' started by Bushman5, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

trying to upload photos, unable to (they only show up as thumbnails, there is no way to make them regular size anymore

also the thread tools are gone when you make a post - no Bold, Underline , Italics, insert web links , insert youtube etc that whole bar is gone?????? <<UPDATE- the tool bar is there in Opera browser, but not Chrome.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

also the site is showing up in the address bar in red letters NOT SECURE (Both in CHROME and OPERA browsers )

20181027_212754.jpg

Dangerous Not secure or Dangerous
    We suggest you don't enter any private or personal information on this page. If possible, don't use the site.

Not secure: Proceed with caution. Something is severely wrong with the privacy of this site’s connection. Someone might be able to see the information you send or get through this site.

You might see a "Login not secure" or "Payment not secure" message.

Dangerous: Avoid this site. If you see a full-page red warning screen, the site has been flagged as unsafe by Safe Browsing. Using the site will likely put your private information at risk.

and later on could not even access the site, despite being able to access the entire web

20181027_221141.jpg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  3. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

The forum has been offline some lately. Ill refer your other issues to our technical department.

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Except for the downtime over the past week I have seen none of the issues Bushy. All the thread tools are appearing and function. Such matters are beyond the limits of my technical expertise (which were reached about the point I logged in).

Bushman5 and Strigidae like this.
  5. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

zero issues on my end....may need to do a browser or OS update.... when all else fails....reboot and try again!

Bushman5 and Strigidae like this.
  6. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

had to use D-BAN and wipe my harddrives and re-install Windows. Still iffy on Chrome (latest) , Ei , Firefox , but is running on Opera.

pics are loading full size , the toolbar is back, but the site (Esee) is still not secure (red flags popping up big time).