Advanced Bushcraft - October 22-24, 2021

Discussion in 'Randall's Adventure & Training®' started by RickLB, May 19, 2021.

1. RickLB

RickLB Member

Anyone attending? Anyone attended in the past? 3 days should be a blast and my wife is joining me in the class, I about fell down when she said she wanted to go!!! I’m happy she does want to attend the class!

Chris Talley and RocketmanDane like this.
  2. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

@RickLB
    I will be there! Sad I missed the spring class but def looking forward to this fall one.

I took the class 2 years ago i believe and it was awesome!

If it makes your wife feel better, at least last time they had a flush toilet for ladies only!

If you have never been to the farm 1 piece of advice I have is bring a 2nd pair of boots/ shoes. In the mornings the grass was damp / wet so I wore waterproof Keens in the morning but was able to swap to a lighter more breathable shoe after lunch.

There is a Wmart I think about 15 minutes away. So everything I forgot/ needed was a short trip away. Plus IMO the day old Sub-sandwiches from Wmart make a excellent bum camp meal :)

Everyone was great and I learned a ton! Hopefully the ESEE crew can drag in the usual suspects and the NC hoodlums and make the class even more entertaining!

RickLB likes this.
  3. Chris Talley

Chris Talley Member

I’ll also be attending. I attended the class last August and really enjoyed it. So much practical learning and great camaraderie. Looking forward to it!

RickLB and RocketmanDane like this.
  4. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

I hope we are able to catch some critters this time! Would love to have wild game prep included. :)

RickLB likes this.
  5. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

Anyone else going to be joining the class?? I see that the class has been all sold out for a while!