ZT0303 Stars and Stripes

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Scott Whittington, May 16, 2017.

1. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

So this past week a very popular and well known ZT distributor happened to find a very large box of ZT0303s hiding in their warehouse. As you know all the ZT0300 knives have been discontinued for a good bit of time now. Figuring they would sell pretty quick we ordered up 20 of them. They came in and we sold a few right off the bat. After a few days I decided to do a few of our Stars and Stripes versions on one. I put the 3 I had done on the site, left to go home for dinner, and by the time I drove the 3 miles home they were sold. That night I went ahead and did the other 11 we had remaining and put them on the site. They were all sold by the time I woke up the next morning, and I had a ton of emails asking if we could get more. Needless to say I called the distributor and took the rest of the stock they had left. I am telling you all of this because they will be coming in late tomorrow. I will start lasering the stars and stripes on and have them on the site by tomorrow night. If you want one please let me know before then. While they may not sell out fast I wanted to give you guys a first shot at them. Here is an example pic of the finished product.

[​IMG]

BigJake, KnOeFz, Delkancott and 3 others like this.
  2. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

What was the price?

3. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

$279

4. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

Sorry I was thinking wrong they are $272

Came in today and we put them up tonight. I have been running the laser all night trying to keep up. Still have a good number left so I think they will be around a little while. At least until Blade Show.

[​IMG]

BigJake and Zeek like this.
  5. DYSPHORIC JOY

DYSPHORIC JOY Administrator Staff Member

Very nice Whit.

Scott Whittington likes this.
  6. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

Zeek likes this.
  7. Zeek

Zeek Member

Your customized stuff is very niiccceeee!!! I much prefer fixed blades but these and the Stars and Strips have me thinking.:rolleyes:

8. Zeek

Zeek Member

Didn't see any fixed blades in stock in your Anodized and Customized Knives section. I know you can pretty much customize anything but do you have some example pics of customized fixed blades?

9. Paynefree

Paynefree Member

What is on the other side?