Zancudo ok for lefty?

Discussion in 'ESEE® Knives and Gear' started by Clown, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Clown

Clown Member

Hey guys. Looking for a low profile lightweight knife for a gift for my left handed brother. I think a Zancudo would be perfect but I dont have one and from the pics it looks like the pocket clip is set up for right hand carry only. Is this the case? If so, any other recommendations in the $50 or under range? He's been EDCing a Delica 3 that I gave him years ago and he loves it but I'd like to get him something new and fresh to try out.

2. Wisdom

Wisdom Member

A little over $50, but an Endura is very left hand friendly. Most of spydercos knives are. Southern grind will make most of their folders left handed. Crk, DpX also have left hand specific knives but way more than $50.

3. Clown

Clown Member

The Endura did pop into my head but seeing as how hes been carrying a Delica I'm hoping to find something a little different. I was looking at the Steel Will Cutjack Mini. Seems to have some good reviews, good price tag, reversible clip, and it's available with an FRN handle which will keep the weight down some.

4. Wisdom

Wisdom Member

My other suggestion is the classic buck 110. Everyone loves the 110.

5. Clown

Clown Member

Great knife! I've got a couple and love them. My brother lives in DC and works in an office environment so I was looking for something a little lighter/smaller and lower profile.