What's your favorite?

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by AdamF, May 21, 2017.

1. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

The modularity of the HPG system is what really adds to the brand....I have a tara, Umlindi, Admin pocket, Qui Ya, admin pocket, tool roll, Mountain Serape, Heavy Recon, and a V2 kit bag....I can make MANY different configurations to extend the capabilities of the packs I own.

I find the Tara to be a bit on the small side....(it has been regulated MTB Hydration pack and Tara pocket and serves well in this role)....I've found the Umlindi to be an extremely versatile pack...and now that I've added an Admin panel to it, even more so. I lived out of my Lindi for a 2wk road trip with @Patrick Rollins in CO and UT this past year and it did well....I wore the same clothes a lot but I was never in the same place for more than a day or two max.

I will admit to being a HPG fanboi, but I really dig their system, their quality, and honestly they are good people that I like to support. I will be adding an Aston House Backcountry at SHOT show and will be using it more in 2019. I chose it for the size and added organization for travel and camera/computer gear. I will add pics as they get use...

2. Kevo

Kevo Member

Pretty recently one of my new favorite pieces of kit is my vortex binos. I didn't realize how awesome it is to have some decent glass handy until I got them and a chest pack to carry them. It's one of the things that I've very quickly gotten used to having around anytime I am out on a path, trail, or near water.

3. Black5

Black5 Member

I've pretty much been talked into an umlindi by a member who shall remain nameless. I can see a chest rig being added to it.

Strigidae likes this.
  4. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

Shane

5. Black5

Black5 Member

Nope...Shane is innocent this time.

But my wife will still blame him.

4442375_angrywife_jpeg54b6fef811bf571c5da7470a1339771b.jpeg