Significant Bank Account Threat Detected.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andy the Aussie, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Strigidae likes this.
  2. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Well with the exception of an extraordinarily overpriced lunch and entry fee I didn't spend a cent !!! Saw several things I have been interested in, seeing them in person ruled some in and some out. There was no "show specials" good enough to get me to pull out my wallet though. I am happier t order the things I saw I liked and have them dropped at my PO Box than carry them the 1km back to my truck. Traffic was a shambles getting in and the place was getting pounded by a billowing wind and dust so not too pleasant. Saw many young'ns who reminded me of my teenage self eagerly snapping up their first HiLift Jack and such !!! If they do one next year I plan on going but not paying entry. I am just going to park and walk laps of the car park seeing all the well setup 4x4s lined up while their owners shop and then google up the gear I like the look of.

I was hoping the maker of the auxiliary fuel tank I want was going to be their but alas not !! I did however get to look at a few version of the centre console I want and doing so confirmed that I do want one !!

JV3 and Strigidae like this.
  4. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

Looks like Overland Expo here in the States.