Photos

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Issues' started by Mountainmistwanderer, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Mountainmistwanderer

Mountainmistwanderer Member

So what's the uploading like? Is it like Tapatalk was where I just upload or is another method recommend?

2. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I've been uploading from my phone and it's easy - but a bit slow. If you only have one pic to post it's manageable. If you have more than one pour a beer while you wait.

Mountainmistwanderer likes this.
  3. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

IDK if there is a upload limit SO i have found i can still post easy from Photobucket...(i know there are Photobucket haters....) The #1 thing i have found is the insert photo button does not seem to work... I have found just pasting the link in the thread works.... If you do the insert photo button it comes up something like IMG IMG in parentheses..... and no photo.....

4. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

That's what it's suppose to do is come up IMG IMG

After you post the photo preview your post and the picture will be there. Then post at normal.

5. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

I just tried this again to see if it worked and as long as you have a direct link to the photo, then the insert image button works fine. So, click the insert image button, put the direct link (photo bucket or otherwise) to the photo in the popup box, click insert, then post your reply or thread up.