New mora bushcraft black

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Stayinsharp, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Stayinsharp

Stayinsharp Member

Alright guys. Brand new. Never even cut paper. No box though. No belt clips cause I did a mod to be the sheath that I've done with my user black and it's amazing. It's not a permanent mod so you can still use the clip if you have one. I added 550 paracord, a stainless d ring, and a duty belt two button keeper from safari land. (Keepers are really nice for easy on and off but can be trusted to keep the sheath on. If you want something more permanent you can simply put a drop of glue in the snap or snap it shut and wrap it with half inch of duck tape)
    $35 shipped for the black. I'll throw in a strike force fire steel for $8 more and ship it $43.00 total.
    Also I did a lil freebie with the black sheath in the spirit of the previous post of recieving free extras... that a firesteel.com mini. Just struck a few times. And should be enough cord for a bow drill

Attached Files:

2. Stayinsharp

Stayinsharp Member

3. Stim

Stim Member

Kicking myself in the backside for not jumping on this the other day. :(

4. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

didn't even see this emwas still on here! someone got Hella Lucky @Stayinsharp is a Gooder indeed with sharpest Mora's I ever used or have seen for that matter! Great purchase indeed! thank you once again Sharpè been meaning to send a thank you for awhile just been working laying super low and radio silent trying to keep going at relentless pace anytime I'm not doing that...yay 2017 lol! back to the knives though Great knives from the sharp if anymore come up snatch them up without hesitation eh...Mora's on roids :)

Stayinsharp and Bushcraft_Dave like this.