LED light bars!

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by ESEE-Fan, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ESEE-Fan

ESEE-Fan Member

I just bought a brush guard for my truck and decided I need a lightbar to go along with it lol. I wanted LED instead of halogen mainly for more light output. I live in a rural area and travel country roads often so deer are always a concern. So I did some research. for me I wanted affordable, I can't justify spending $300+ on one my wife would beat me with a roll of quarters in a tubesock! Also durability was a concern and as we all know that sometimes you get what you pay for.... And then of course light output and flood. I want more flood beam as opposed to spot beam so I can light up the ditch's better. So a curved bar it for me. Now on to what I have my sights set on and why. For everything I have listed as my wants I found one company that might just do the trick. AUXBEAM. Yes its a Chinese made light but from what I found out, it will take a beating and I won't get one(<--a beating that is lol) I haven't bought it yet due to unexpectedly just having a tooth removed and dusting my Light bar savings damn it. But the biggest curved bar I can use on my brushguard is the 22inhttps://www.auxbeam.com/led-light-bars/22-31.9-inch-led-light-bars/70019540.
    I for sure wanted the 5D Len's. I'm also gonna get a couple of the smaller 7" bars for auxiliary backup lights for when I go wheeling or hunting. Here's some videos that's sold me on this company

This is like a ten part torture test so I'll only put the one up for now. Another thing, post up your setup please! I wanna see it all! From lights to how you have you switch's rigged up. Everything! Lol I'll post pics and update when I get mine and mount them.

2. ESEE-Fan

ESEE-Fan Member

I'm the only person on the forum that wants to put LEDs on his truck? Lol that's hard to believe. Anyone have lights on there 4x4 that they wanna show off? I can't be the only one that goes muddin or huntin.

3. Dave41079

Dave41079 Member

I have several lights all over the truck, the best purchase for me so far has been some ADV Monster Model 60s. Those things are ridiculously bright.