Kydex Sheath offer!

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Scott Whittington, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

So I think we have stated here before that we have started making some Kydex. It is not something I want to start taking orders for but we are going to start making some kydex sheaths for some of our knives that come without sheaths. The difficulty comes with making sure you do not scratch the knife while making the sheath. Which is easy to do. Any way I wanted to put an offer out to just the folks here on the ESEE forum. If you purchase any of our Fiddleback Forge, WA Surls, or any other custom knife with out a sheath, we will make one for you for free. Please understand there is a possibility we may scratch the knife. So if it is a knife you are not sure you would want to keep, you may not want to do this.

We want to offer this as it gives us more practice and hopefully gives you guys a really good sheath for free.

If you decide you want to take us up on the offer just order the knife through our site and put "free forum sheath" in the comments. If you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or email anytime.

Thank you all for continuing to support us!

Whitty

Allen Morrison and Stormstaff like this.
  2. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Now that's just good business.

Allen Morrison likes this.
  3. DYSPHORIC JOY

DYSPHORIC JOY Administrator Staff Member

The sheath for my Fiddleback Camp is really nice with zero rattle and no blade abrasion. Good work!

4. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

That has been a while back. I promise we have improved a good bit since then!

Allen Morrison likes this.