Knifeworks

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Theodore, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Theodore

Theodore Member

I placed my order on 3/2/17. I received it in the mailbox today. 3/6/17 I have purchased from them this Benchmade Freek, an orange Esee Izula, an orange Rat 1 and I may have purchased my Benchmade 162 from them as well. I consider this to be fast shipping. These are not all recent purchases they span a quite a while. They have every time I have called been polite, and helpful. I had email and phone contact with them due to a credit card (not this purchase but the one before) issue,(on my part, card security) and they were lighting fast with the emails and continued to remain not only polite but chipper even! I feel they deserve a shout out for not only good quality service, but for maintaining that level over time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

C99c, Delkancott, Benson X and 3 others like this.
  2. Benson X

Benson X Member

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to share my experience with KnifeWorks as well. This is taken from the 'Recent Purchases' thread:

"Received the Stainless Izula that I had ordered from KnifeWorks.com a couple weeks ago (they are still $50 w/ the clip-plate included):
    http://www.knifeworks.com/eseestainlessizulaneckknifepurpleconcealedcarryknife.aspx

Funny story here. When I was ordering it, I saw the option to get it engraved (+$8) so I considered having my Screen Name added...but ultimately decided against it. When it showed-up today, I was surprised to see the packing slip with all the highlighted areas from the QC Dept. They had checked-off the Engraving box, and it had my screen name engraved on the blade. I didn't pay for this, nor was it selected when I placed the order.

I called them up today to explain the oversight, and pay the difference for the engraving. They said no addtl. payment was necessary, but they appreciated the honesty. Also, they had thrown-in a nice microfiber towel/hank and a few packets of Flitz polish in the box - which always makes me smile, since I love swag!!! :)

I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again, and they let me know the SS Izula + Clip Plate will likely remain at that price for some time...so if anyone has been wanting one, or needs a gift idea!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]"

3. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Roger's crew there is top notch for sure.

Benson X, Theodore and Delkancott like this.
  4. RedEyedHog

RedEyedHog Moderator Staff Member

Good folks. I had them engrave a few REH Yetis a while back. The lady I dealt with was quick to respond to emails and they did a fantastic job.

Zeek and Theodore like this.
  5. the925life

the925life Member

I have only had very positive experience with them.

Theodore likes this.