Gear Deals - On Sale Now

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by jbs121s, Sep 14, 2016.

1. ThreeRidges

ThreeRidges Member

Mora Eldris $21 on Massdrop

2. Paynefree

Paynefree Member

I'm still waiting on mine along with a couple of other things I ordered from them..I've been patient but 2 weeks and still no items or response has been extremely lacking. I did receive one reply saying he'd look into why after 1 week I hadn't received a tracking number

3. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Just an update for you guys, I eventually did get my 0620 and Recon 1 as I posted here. I just recently finally got tracking for the other 0620 and am still awaiting delivery. It seems like they will roll in eventually, but I would tell you to NOT expect them to be within 2 weeks.

If we were paying full price for these, I would be outraged. At a 50% (or more, really, as the normal costs are below average on many of the knives) I can tolerate the slow processing/shipping times... as long as the items are legit - and they all have been so far - I'm not complaining too much.

GOOD PRICE - GOOD PRODUCT - GOOD SERVICE = Pick 2. lol

4. Slade

Slade Member

It could be far far worse. You could have ordered something through massdrop.....

5. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

ha! You know, I just recently signed up for Massdrop, but have yet to order anything. A few things seemed to be decently priced... Kind of reminded me of a Woot.com type site. They must take forever to ship, huh? I saw that they have projected ship dates on items. Is that not accurate?

6. Paynefree

Paynefree Member

I don't mind the wait as long as it is communicated/expected to be that. I emailed them Friday November the 4th asking about my order. They replied Saturday November 5th that they were looking into it and would get back to me. As of yesterday I had yet to receive a reply from them "looking into it". I emailed them again yesterday but didn't get a reply until this evening around 530. Granted I'm glad he replied on a Sunday that I should be getting my stuff this week. However, I wish they would've contacted me and not let me sit around a week without getting back leaving me to contact them again.
    As far as the good price good service good product pick 2 comment I completely agree but the communication part of their business is left lacking a lot to be desired. It's probably because they're overwhelmed or something but that's really not an excuse. If a company says they'll get back to you with an answer do that. I'm curious to see if I hadn't replied to this thread if I would've got an email from them lol
    Can't wait to get my ZT's along with some other neat gear from them. I'll post it up when I get it..

7. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Hi

Hope everyone is well. My name is Alan I am a representative from UnlimitedEW and this forum has come on my radar as I understand there are concerns etc from individuals. I want to first start off by apologizing everyone here is right in terms of us lacking communication and delivery time. We have had issues and problems and I take full responsibility for that. No one should have to deal with a wait time like they have experienced. Due to the pricing we have We did experience a large amount of orders that did take us by surprise. Sincerely guys I do apologize we are a legit business the products are genuine and authentic. Typically we do not have issues of this nature and it is something out of the norm for us.

Everyone who ordered here will be getting their products in the coming week. If you guys have questions do email me directly support@unlimitedew.com whether it's regarding a order you placed or just general product questions I hope we can make our errors up to everyone and provide some form of compensation to everyone for the wait it's the least we can do.

I understand there are people who will not order again and I fully understand it we will grow as a business and become better to hopefully win some back over

Thank you

Bushman5, Ferrulewax, Tyler and 2 others like this.
  8. Slade

Slade Member

I've only ordered once. I joined a drop for a tent on 7/14. Drop closed on 7/16. Received an email about once a week. The tents did not exist when the drop closed. They were ordered, manufactured, shipped freight to a warehouse, received, re packed and re shipped. I received my item on 8/7. I thought it had been longer than that honestly, but 3.25 weeks is not the type of wait time I'm accustomed to. I don't usually order things before they're made like that. I hadn't preordered any knives at that time. Survive! Knives would have to take the pay and wait cake these days. I suppose I'm just more of an instant gratification purchaser.

Uncle Malice likes this.
  9. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Gotcha. Yeah, I was part of the first 4 SURVIVE original orders. The original GSO 10 and 3.5 took FOREVER. I don't remember which anymore, but one of them was over a year. It was like free Christmas by the time it showed up! haha!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Slade likes this.
  10. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

WELCOME TO THE ESEE CAMPFIRE BROTHER ALAN!

good to see you here introducing yourself! i think you will find a steady customer base here, as long as you communicate with buyers fairly quickly and keep them updated on their orders.

hope to see some camping trip adventures of yours posted up here :)

Tyler likes this.
  11. Clown

Clown Member

Welcome to the forums Alan! And thanks for touching base with those of us that have orders in with you. Hope to see you hanging around here a bit.

12. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

I will be around for awhile! again guys direct any questions whether it's order issues or questions to support@unlimitedew.com majority of customers will be receiving packages this week. People who ordered recently will receive a email with a ETA and tracking soon as well

13. Slade

Slade Member

Got a UPS notification for a shipment from a shipper I don't recognize. "LEE BRASS CO" is this the shipment from UEW?

14. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

That's not us sir

Slade likes this.
  15. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

We have been getting tracking issues corrected and getting numbers out today however none of our shipments will come from there and we rarely use UPS

Slade likes this.
  16. Slade

Slade Member

I don't blame you for that. I never find UPS to be reasonable. Doh, just figured out what the package is. Disregard the previous posts.

17. Primal

Primal Member

I'm Primal. Just registered here. Used to be on the old forum. Thought I'd post a little deal that's been around for a while. My apologies if someone's already posted on it.

http://www.westmarine.com/search?Ntt=Victorinox+spartan

A Victorinox Spartan for $9.77 . Hard to beat that deal. Btw, I've bought a couple of each. They're the real deal. Enjoy!

18. Clown

Clown Member

I placed my order on the 8th and still haven't gotten tracking info. Also sent an email on the 15th and haven't gotten a reply. Any way to check the status of my order?

19. Paynefree

Paynefree Member

I ordered on the 31st of October and haven't received tracking info yet either. I understand based on what Alan was saying that those that ordered awhile ago should be getting tracking info this week. Granted the week is almost over now being Thursday. We shall see what happens..

20. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Check email should be getting a response