Fiddleback fixed blades

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by FeralGentleman, Mar 30, 2017.

1. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Member

Spring cleaning.

Please message me for any pics needed not covered by these cell phone shots - this phone does pretty good, but sometimes the burlap handles are harder to properly capture.

Prices include shipping, fees, insurance. First to commit to a knife gets the knife. No sheaths included with these prices (but I can point you in the direction of off the shelf and/or custom leather ready to purchase or be made if needed)

Trades: Not much needed/wanted but if you have a Carothers, Large Inkosi, Osprey Knife and Tool or outdoor related gear I may take a look at it. Cash offers have priority.

These are cross posted in several places, so I will go by timestamps on any interest.

From Top to Bottom:

2015 0313 23 – Bushfinger w/ Black bolsters over P.I.B. burlap, Trinity pinout, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted 01 steel, 8.75" OAL 4" Blade 5.90 oz, no sheath - $370--->$360
    ...New, unused. Purchased second hand as new/unused. Looks excellent with a nice taper and that OG PIB burlap from Shadetree Phenolics. A defining Fiddleback model with a nice synthetic handle on an excellent steel for use and maintenance in the field. A wonderful all around knife.

2015 0717 18 – Bushcrafter w/ black bolsters over tangerine burlap, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted A2 steel, 8.50" OAL 4" Blade, 6.10 oz, no sheath - $330--->$315
    ...Prepped shavings for a fire or two but otherwise in fantastic shape with the slightest of patina beginning to form. Great woods bumming model.

2015 0410 21 – Sneaky Pete w/ Black bolsters over Tangerine burlap, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel, 8.50" OAL 4" Blade 6.07 oz, no sheath - $330--->$320
    ...New, unused. An excellent woodscrafting profile with a nice ergonomic handle. You won't loose this one in the brush... unless it's Fall ;)

2016 0226 02 – Runt w/ Philellow over black liners & white pinstripes, Tapered Tang convex on spalted 5/32” A2, 5.25" OAL, 2.125" Blade 2.55 oz, no sheath - $300--->$290
    ...This was carried a handful of times, has cut stuff but otherwise in excellent shape. Some patina spots are very faint up near the tip. Great smaller fixed blade for everyday use.

Group photo
    [​IMG]

Bushfinger (larger knife) and the Runt (yellow handle)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sneaky Pete (spear point) with the Bushcrafter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]