FFG More Companion HD - Thanks FortyTwoBlades!

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by rileybassman, Sep 28, 2016.

1. rileybassman

rileybassman Member

First off, props/thanks to FortyTwoBlades over at baryonyxknife! Quick turnaround on this knife and great guy to deal with!

Ok so... this thing is insane - FFG Mora HD - came shaving sharp. After a couple passes on my flexxx strop, I had to be careful to not swing it too quick, or I would split an atom and blow up my house... serious...

This will be an amazing game prep, kitchen prep, slicing anything blade.

I am planning on getting more Mora FFG's from him - love me some scandi, but these things as FFGs are crazy...

[​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Couldn't catch a pic of the flame in the sun, but he also sharpens the spine for you and it throws so serious sparks!
    [​IMG][/URL]

2. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Moderator Staff Member

Glad you're enjoying it! It's really a surprise to me that Mora doesn't already make some FFG outdoors knives themselves, as they have the means to do it. Pretty much their whole culinary line is FFG, as is the Pro Flex (which is a personal favorite of mine) and something like a Pro Robust would be absolutely killer with a FFG on it. I know this for a fact because I've done them before. :D

91bravo likes this.
  3. ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel Member