ESEE comparisons

Discussion in 'ESEE® Knives and Gear' started by Strigidae, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Mannlicher

Mannlicher Member

some of my newer ESEE blades
    [​IMG]

2. HbDave

HbDave Member

Thank you.
    Been looking for a side x side comparison of the esee 3 and 3hm.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    Stayinsharp and Strigidae like this.
  3. HbDave

HbDave Member

Sure like looks of those there.
    Good collection.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    The Marsh Gorilla likes this.
  4. Elishea Buckley

Elishea Buckley Member

I've had the esee 3 in s35vn on my list for awhile now. That'll be the next esee blade I end up getting. Great photo and great collection too BTW.

Stayinsharp likes this.
  5. Stayinsharp

Stayinsharp Member

The Esee 3 (in all its renderings) is the best of the best offered by this amazing brand. All day long the Esee 3 will have your back. Whether food prep, skinning, or woodcraft. Esee 3 (standard, mil, HM, s35vn) is G2G

6. Elishea Buckley

Elishea Buckley Member

I couldn't agree more. My esee3 in 1095 has been my edc for several months now. And it's used every single day doung something. Just wanna have the updated steel version too. Of all my esee blades i absolutely love my esse 3.

7. WCT

WCT Member

I completely agree. The Esee 3 is for me I think the most versatile, close-to-perfect blade I think I’ve ever found. Just long enough to get some real work (field dressing, skinning, food prep, woodcraft) done, but short enough to not be cumbersome (along with the added bonus of being a legal-to-carry blade in many states/cities with restrictions). Thick enough to be strong/reliable, but thin enough to slice. Good amount of belly, but pointy enough for incisions. The standard version also has the finger guard for self-defense applications. It’s full tang, it’s not too heavy. It’s affordable! Plentiful aftermarket options for scales and sheaths. And although I prefer the 1095, you can find it in upgraded steels to suit your needs or preferences.. I love and use many of Esee’s offerings, but the 3/3hm for me is the gold standard. They hit the sweet spot with this one.