Bushy the Canadian Sasquatch!!!

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Andy the Aussie, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Pre-Christmas @Bushman5 and I worked out a trade for some gear we each wanted. Got the silly season out of the way and we each posted a few days apart. By an act of the wilderness fairies ;) both packages arrived at their respective destinations today, both in well under 2 weeks travelling !!!

When I got the chance to rip into my box this afternoon (after having nearly melted on the front stairs as I moved with purpose from my car AC to the house AC) I was blown away by what he had dropped in the box beyond our agreement (I am however happy to report both his Apartment Panthers are still in Canada).

I said it in private to you but you deserve to hear it out loud l, you are a thoughtful and considerate soul mate. You have my thanks well beyond a simple “positive trade”.

Cheers Mate !!!!

Strigidae, Bushman5 and ASH like this.
  2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Likewise Brother Andy! I really appreciate the trade items.

I'm still laughing at the ODDS though!....BOTH our parcels arrived , worlds apart, after a weeks or so, ON THE SAME DAY!

:cool::p

your Dogs must ahve gone freaking nuts though.......i'm sure they smelled the House Panthers fur..............hahahahaha

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Andy LOVES Jeeps.....THHHHBBBBTTTTT!:D:D:D:D:p:p:D:p:confused::p:D:eek::oops:o_O:cool::(;);):):):mad::confused::cool::cool::D

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

You were going well to that last part.......them 'thar be figt'n words MissTer ;) :D

Yep I was astonished when it landed today having got your message earlier that mine was in Dudley Do-Right land :D

Just freaked the dogs out with the whistle...... ;) :D

Bushman5 likes this.