Brush Creek Knives Custom Nessmuk Pass-around

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by OutdoorsFamilyMan, Mar 12, 2019.

1. OutdoorsFamilyMan

OutdoorsFamilyMan Member

20190309_122445.jpg

If you haven't read the review I did on this blade, please check it out.
    https://eseeknives.com/forums/index.php?threads/brush-creek-knives-custom-nessmuk.9466/

As I said in the aforementioned thread, @YN*Dotte wanted to get his knives in some ESEE brothers hands and I am honored he chose me. I used and reviewed the blade and love it. The agreement was if I liked the blade I would do my part to get his name/work out there. I thought a pass-around would be a great way to do that. It would get it in some pretty capable hands....But I didnt feel that would be as effective and far reaching as I want....So after much deliberation, and possibly a few tears; ) , I decided the best way to make the most out of this passaround is to offer all those that get their hands on this knife a fair chance to own it....Yes you read that correctly. Once this passaround is complete, I will give this knife away to one of those who participated....There will be some restrictions/ guidelines for who can enter and rules about the giveaway that must be followed to be eligible, but I will do my best to keep it simple....

Who Can Enter-

Anyone who is a good standing member that's been around for a while (or if enough good members will vouch for you) I am going to offer this passaround to our Canadian Brothers as well because I value their input. I'll get with the Bushy ambassador and pick his brain on how to best go about it. It will likely make it's way around the US first then hit all the Canada members interested (I'll help cover the cost of shipping to whomever ends up having to ship it). Then I'll pick a winner (details below) and help cover shipping costs again if the winner is in the US.

Guidelines

You have to share your review here on the forum (preferably with pics or video). That will earn you 1 entry.

On that same post you can list any other places you shared your thoughts/pics/review of the blade (relevant to where you post...I dont expect a full review on Twitter or IG)... You can share it on any other forum (edccommunity,edcforums, bladeforums,bcusa,etc) as well as any and all social media platforms. I dont want to click a ton of links so you are on your honor. You get 1 additional entry for every other place shared...So to recap, 1 entry for posting a review here WHICH IS REQUIRED and as many additional entries for any other places you shared it...

You have to ship it TRACKED and INSURED FOR $200. Again I will will help with shipping when it goes over the borders....

After this is over I'll write down the name of each person on a folded piece of post-it-note. I will write another for each additional entry. I'll throw all the entries in a garbage bag, tie the bag to my dogs tail and throw a ball so he chases it...that will mix up the bag...then I'll drop it out of my 2nd story window to further mix up the bag....I will then run a random generator between 1 and 1000 just to see what number I get....then my daughter or son will randomly draw a name out of the bag and that will be the winner... ;)

If you have any questions (cuz I'm sure I forgot something important) feel free to ask them here...

If you are interested in this passaround GAW just say "I'm in "

2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

USPS Priority Mail International and nothing else. I believe there is also an option to UP the Insurance value.

ship it to @Reno Lewis first in BC Canada.........99.9999% of the time there is family around to sign for parcels, once its here at his place and he tests it out, we can use Canada Post to send to other Esee members up here.

Reno Lewis likes this.
  3. Reno Lewis

Reno Lewis Knot-A-Challenge Champion

Yup, that works for me.

Also, I'm in on the Canuck side:)

Bushman5 likes this.
  4. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

5. CeeFried

CeeFried Member

For sure send that Beauty to Reno he'll giver the welcome to the North she deserves!! I'll pay the shipping to er to our Canadian brother! Hella nice looking blade and handle...truth be told I'm not usually a fan of leather sheaths but im liking the looks of this one! Hella nice all around :)

Bushman5 likes this.