Anyone have a ZT450CF?

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by VolGrad, Oct 9, 2016.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I am curious what folks that have them think. They never struck much interest to me online but my BIL had one in his pocket the other day while I was visiting. He loves it. I handled it very briefly and sort of liked it myself.

2. IW17

IW17 Member

I had a 450cf last year. Ended up selling it. It was too small in my opinion. I found it difficult to work the frame lock with my size hands, which are a medium or large sized depending on the brand of glove. I ended up selling it and bought a 452. Way better. One of, if not my actual favorite pocket knife. But it is considerably larger than the 450.

3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

A 452 was my most recent knife purchase.. :)

4. DSD

DSD Member

I liked the 450... But i also like the small sebenza so @VolGrad ,knowing you re more of a large sebenza guy,i would go for something else.
    I might get another 450,CF this time.i think it s perfect knife for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

5. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

Good observation and something I've already considered re: the small vs large Sebenza.

DSD likes this.
  6. Scott Whittington

Scott Whittington Member

450Cf is certainly light but a more gentlemen sized every day carry knife. I like it but like others here I like the 452CF or even more so the 804CF a lot more.

7. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm still not 100% for sure buying one but leaning more toward a yes. I have the larger folder role filled with a couple of PM2s, a full sized Griptilian, and a Large Insingo. If I get this one I want it to fill the gentleman's carry role.

DSD likes this.