Items for sale or trade, Esee,Ontario,TKC,Cold Steel,Maxpedition

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Bipolarcockroach, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

Hi, I'm a long time forum member but I haven't been active on here in quite a while, I did some transactions on the old forum and had good feedback, but I haven't done anything on the newer site. If anyone has any questions or concerns just PM me and I'll give you a phone # if you want to talk to me and make sure I'm not a scammer:
    First up is a Cold Steel Kobun Tanto, Aus 8, secure ex sheath, with a small tek lok, Ive carried it 3 times $45
    Next is my Ontario RD-7 that I purchased from another forum member a while back, 5160 tool steel, stripped blade, the original micarta scales were shaped by the previous owner and fit nicely in the hand, $50 with the micarta scales, $90 with the mil spec camo TKC scales. I'll sell the TKC scales separately if someone wants them for $40 they fit the entire RD line of knives. SCALES SOLD
    User Esee 4 in od green with TKC scales and a Sharpshooter pocket sheath TRADED
    lastly I've got a Maxpedition jk-1 concealed carry punch that I will throw in as an add on item if you order something else for an additional $15.
    Possible trades wold be for an Esee 3, or an Izzy II
    all prices are PayPal ff shipped in the continental US thanks
    I'm having a tough time getting pictures posted on here, just give me an Email address If you are interested and I'll send them. I'll try to post them through a hosting site later this evening.
    _Justin

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. satori

satori Member

Same avatar? Looks familiar , I think alot of people remeber avatars over names. If you worried about people remembering i would swap to the old avatar you had.

3. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

esee 4 is gone, everything else still available

4. AelSic

AelSic Member

PM sent

5. Bipolarcockroach

Bipolarcockroach Member

TKC scales are SPF