UEW

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Slade, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Tyler

Tyler Member

Now I just tried to make a purchase with my PP account and I'm in the negative. Nothing cancelled on my end. He's still trying to get his money back. Ridiculous and now affecting me elsewhere in life.

Any updates anyone?

UEW?!?!?

What the hell man?

Zeek likes this.
  2. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Tyler the transactions all are going to be closed out I've spoken to PayPal and the bank. It's on their end now to close. I was told it should be closing out early this week so one thing I'm going to do since it's not closed yet is by morning just send the funds to get everyone's account out the negs and call PayPal to let them know what I've done. This is completely on their end at this point and I know they will be closing those transactions out by tomorrow.

3. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

As an update to everyone PayPal was contacted bank was contacted both have been alerted the transactions are legit and I'm just waiting for them to close everything out. Either way it goes by tomorrow morning I will get everyone's accounts out the negs by sending the money outright and just calling PayPal since they are still reviewing. I do suspect it should be closing out really at any moment I was told originally by Monday-Tuesday. I do still see them reviewing everything and I will make a call in the morning

4. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

My account is in the same situation.

Alan, I would recommend NOT sending additional funds, lest we run into this same issue again. If it really is valid, then it will clear itself up. If you send funds again, we may run into the same problem and can easily be seen as you admitting that the original payment was fraudulent. If someone wants you to do that, that's up to them. Personally, I DO NOT want you send more money... I want the money that was already sent to be verified as legitimate. I am awaiting PayPal's response to this issue.

If it comes back as bogus... well, that's bad news for you, my friend. If it comes back as legit... This is squashed as far as I'm concerned.

As you said, current status of this dispute is under PayPal review.... so I can't exactly hold that side against you... I just hope you didn't pay us with bogus cards that triggered the fraud alert.

Zeek likes this.
  5. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Oddly enough, PayPal just completed review of my case and returned the funds with the case closed. Here is a screenshot from the PayPal resolution center.

I hope this will be the end of the issue and I hope you guys get a resolution today as well. I responded to PayPal's chargeback on the 31st when this happened with information as well as the screenshot that Alan sent of the chargeback being canceled.

[​IMG]

Zeek likes this.
  6. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

What I will do is resend those cancellation emails from PayPal to everyone and if you all could respond to the chargeback with the screen grab it could expedite everything. I was told it would all be closed out this week after speaking again earlier but I'm sure that would help speed it up as well

7. Tyler

Tyler Member

UEW,

In response to your pm, no. I will not remove my post.

This has just been going on for far too long. I was going to let the fact that you only partially refunded my purchases go, but this is ridiculous.

I would like my refund now...

Zeek likes this.
  8. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Hi Tyler I've Asked before what is the full amount you are referring to from my records you were just missing a ZT if that's wrong let me know via PM and I can correct. Everything from my end has been done as far as the funds go and PayPal has stated they are being reviewed and will be closed out. To help expedite go to your claim and respond with the document below attached

Attached Files:

9. Tyler

Tyler Member

PayPal charges me the full amount plus a $20 fee.

Zeek likes this.
  10. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

any fees will be refunded according to them I will make sure that is returned as well. As of yesterday when I called they stated they still are reviewing but the remaining will be closed out over the weekend like The first one they did was and funds should be reflecting back soon

11. Tyler

Tyler Member

???

Zeek likes this.
  12. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

this has gone on long enough.

UEW needs to be BANNED from here. (and Mods need to notify other forums of this person too. )

myself, and others here have reams of info on this piece of **** and his fraud, and transaction details for everyone involved. USPS is actively involved in investigating this, as well as local LEO's

Tyler, PM me or Uncle Malice please with amounts owed to you, and all details of your transactions.

**** is going to get public .

Theodore, Zeek and Dagwood like this.
  13. Tyler

Tyler Member

On vacation right now guys. Will get info over asap

14. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

All paypal claims have been closed I owe no one else money paypal has closed everything. I have messaged you tyler and asked what else is owed because paypal and our bank is showing everything as cleared already. I have been told there should be no other neg balance on your account if there is can you tell me the amount so I can check into this and fix it.

15. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Everyones balances has been corrected Uncle Malices as well. Tyler can yon let me know the exact amount your account is neg or screenshot it because I now see all claims as corrected. There is no paypal claim currently opened it was closed by our bank and paypal.

16. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Tyler, please post screenshots as requested. I've seen Alan ask repeatedly for what is still owed but haven't seen you post anything showing that. To my knowledge, all of the PayPal disputes have been settled.

Thanks brother. :)