FIRE SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Bushman5, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

trying to help a well known BCJEEPCLUB member i know personally , and his family, they just lost EVERYTHING in a massive condo fire in Langley BC . LINK: http://www.bcjeepclub.ca/index.php?topic=50064.0

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/smoking-caused-massive-condo-fire-in-langley-officials-say-1.3210400

They escaped with pets, documents, family and pretty much just pajamas on their back.

putting up some gear to help these folks. Literally a week from Christmas and they lost everything.

first up,

Emerson CQC16 "BUSHMAN" plain edge Bowie folder, (discontinued) lightly used, 99% condition. $110 USD SHIPPED

next,

Emerson Super Commander, with custom by me modded scales. $225 USD SHIPPED

I accept Paypal

this is a really ****ty life event for a good family, at Christmas. I dont give a **** about these knives, lets help a family in need.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    Creaky Bones likes this.
  2. Creaky Bones

Creaky Bones Member

We have close friends that just lost their home in a fire 2 weeks ago. Pets and people ok. Pregnant wife and 6 month old daughter. I've been cooking extra meals for them since. Good luck with the sale, and nicely done stepping up to help.

Bushman5 likes this.
  3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

UPDATE:

two people have PM'ed me, i'm just sorting out who PM'ed first re the Emerson CQC16.

4. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Thank you Creaky.

Todd (BCJEEPCLUB) and family invited me to an insanely awesome 4x4 weekend camping trip this year (a while back), It made me realize just HUGE this province is and how LITTLE i've actually explored

I'm normally a solo camper/wheeler, but it was pretty awesome hanging out with him and his family , and all the other BC Jeep'ers that were there.

I can't even imagine what Todd and his wife and little girl are going thru. Thankfully, they are very blessed with family, neighbors, employers (present AND past) , and the church and community and the 4WD community.

I actually saw the fire , I was dropping a construction bin in the area, and could not believe the size of the fire and the amount of smoke. At the time I had ZERO knowledge it was Todds (and many others ) suites going up.....only after the fact ...Todd is NOT a man to ask for help, it took him a lot to make that first post on BC Jeep Club...

Their upstairs neighbor started the fire with an F-ING!!! CIGARETTE inside their apt. Fell asleep on the couch or something.

Todd and family are good honest hardworking people, and i cannot even imagine what the little girl is going thru right now.

Their cat is fine, amazing vet in Langley took it in for a few days.

right now Todd and Co are overwhelmed, staying with close family. Its a lot to take in and process, I wish it on no one....

5. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

CQC16 Bushman is now SOLD to CHOOMBAK! thank you very much , PM sent.

going to withdraw the Super Commander, as i just realized its my last Emerson left.

6. choombak

choombak Member

[...sending PM with address...]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  7. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

done and done! will get to Canada Post tonight and i'll PM you the tracking number!

Thank You very much , todd and family will appreciate it!

8. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

UPDATE: this is amazing......one of the BC Jeep Members donated $2000

:eek: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jkbully likes this.
  9. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Emerson shipped with extras, and tracking number PM'ed.

Thank You ChoomBak.