DSG magazine pouch???

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by BULLYBOY13, Nov 28, 2016.

1. BULLYBOY13

BULLYBOY13 Member

I just received a email for some sales items from www.dsgarms.com and they have magazine pouches on sale for $20 but they are universal magazine pouches 9mm/40s&w 1911 and 45. I was wondering if anyone used/has there magazine pouches and if they are any good with the retention. I called them and spoke with them about the magazine pouches and that they are universal and they said that they are good. but from everywhere that makes custom kydex magazine pouches makes them for a certain model/brand of magazine.

2. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I have never owned or used a universal anything. Guns and magazines all have their own unique profile. If you want a good fit order the right gear.

3. BULLYBOY13

BULLYBOY13 Member

yeah that's what threw me for a loop when they make a custom kydex magazine pouch but yet its universal and can fit all kinds of magazines.

4. Klutz

Klutz Member

I have one I use for my G19 & G17. It's pretty good for the money. It came with their concealment holster as a package. I wish the kydex was thicker on the holster but, the magazine holder is adequate.