Esee collection "complete" added an E5!

Discussion in 'ESEE® Knives and Gear' started by borrowed time, Jun 20, 2022.

1. borrowed time

borrowed time Member

So, I fulfilled a major wish I've had for the last 12 years or so, got the Esees I really "need", finally got my Esee 5 yesterday! Here it is with the rest of my collection: Junglas, E6, E5, E4, Candiru, and AH-1Arrowhead.

upload_2022-6-20_12-39-6.png

What a [censored] BEAST! This knife appears to look and feel indestructible! I had never seen one in person so the color of the scales kinda suprised me with how light they are. Parchment white or so, I thought they would have been a bit more to the greenish. Not a bad deal though, It'll darken with use, and if it doesn't I can Rit Dye them light green. This color thing though doesn't detract at all my love for it!

I will use it as my serious urban emergency knife/SHTF Type tool. However, I'm looking forward to testing it while camping and hunting.

Follow up : instead of dye I used mineral oil, worked great!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  2. KnOeFz

KnOeFz Member

The 5 always makes me smile when I use it.
    You'll enjoy it for sure

3. Eli Buckley

Eli Buckley Member

Hell yeah man!! Congrats too!! The collection looks great! I haven't been able to add to mine In quite a long time and it's damn bugging me. I have the junglas, 6,5,4,3 and izula 2. Still want the reg. Izula, and the Esee cm6 and also the junglas 2 and I think I'll finally be happy or at least ok with it hahaha. The damn Esee bug can bite and when it does it can get quite expensive too. But wouldn't give up my Esee blades for any other brand in this world. I know I can trust my life with every single blade I have from them and to me that means more than any kinda super steel knives that cost as much as a house payment. I'm grateful for the product Esee has given us and the knowledge of the owners who can make a simple but excellent blade that's masterfully hear treated by the Rowen company who have perfected the art of 1095 carbon steel to a T..!! I'll forever be an Esee fan. You simply cannot go wrong with what they have to offer.

Lostviking and borrowed time like this.
  4. Eli Buckley

Eli Buckley Member

I don't often use my Esee 5 but when I do it puts a damn smile on my face every time. You' will love it too I'm sure. Keep us posted!!

Lostviking, borrowed time and KnOeFz like this.