WTB - KB Flipper blade for Keybar

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by tt5stargeneral, Feb 9, 2022.

1. tt5stargeneral

tt5stargeneral Member

Looking for the above. Please shoot me over a PM if you have one sitting around underutilized. Thanks in advance.

Adrian

2. tt5stargeneral

tt5stargeneral Member

UPDATE - POSSIBLE FRAUD. May still be looking.

Member johnstonzd on this forum (active only one day, so…) connected me with a purported seller by the name of Elisha Childers. Sent Elisha payment and after a promise of sending me tracking information simply went dark. Still holding out hope it’s a matter of delay and miscommunication, but will shortly file a PP dispute and seek refund.

BEWARE

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  3. OutdoorsFamilyMan

OutdoorsFamilyMan Member

Ok...So I am actually in the process of working out a trade for a Keybar I am gonna use for work. I didn’t know these blade add-one/upgrades existed. That is freaking AWESOME! Two questions...

1 where do I find them?

2 what other awesome stuff is compatible with KeyBar that I don’t know about?

4. tt5stargeneral

tt5stargeneral Member

I’m not a Keybar guru by any stretch, but I believe the original KB flippers (S35VN by Ferrum Forge/WE Knife) are no longer being made (so secondary market we go) although there are plenty of other 3rd party blade inserts that are still available. Have seen these other blade inserts on EBay/Amazon/Keybar/other sites). Other than that, there are tons of tools that fit in the key organizers, both from the key organizer companies (Keybar, Orbitkey, Keysmart, etc.) as well as from from 3rd party knife and tool companies. My other personal favorite happens to be the Klecker stowaway tools (have a blade insert offering as well)…check those out.

OutdoorsFamilyMan likes this.
  5. OutdoorsFamilyMan

OutdoorsFamilyMan Member

I just looked up Klecker’s offerings...Down the Rabbit hole I go... I’m gonna need like 6 keybars for the setups I’m mentally putting together lol