Episode #1: ESEE/Rat Pack Audio Podcast..available now.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shaneadams90, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

I doubt I will be on this podcast. I don't do public much with my real name. That's why most of my posts on here are under the pseudonym Andy the Aussie.

2. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

We know the real Reff Jandall. Youre outted now.

3. OutdoorsFamilyMan

OutdoorsFamilyMan Member

I thought it was Heff Randall like the Hoonglas

Strigidae likes this.
  4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

....... ha.......we all know that guy is tall, handsome, charming and intelligent.....while you Jeff are not... ;) :D

Strigidae and OutdoorsFamilyMan like this.
  5. C99c

C99c Member

I don't visit the forum much anymore due to my inability to evolve from the No Whiners mindset of years past to the present rules. A failing on my part completely, and I don't want to waste the mods' time having to remind me.
    I happened to be searching new podcast recently and was pleasantly surprised to find that ESEE/RAT had started one. I consistently point folks to ESEE knives and gear and the knowledge the company freely gives and the training that they provide for such a reasonable price. I've gifted so many sets of the survival and Nav cards that I now just keep some in my truck.

I hope that the podcast is well received by the masses and that it becomes a regular listen on my playlist. I also hope that Mike doesn't murder y'all and use your bodies as fertilizer on his mountain top when you try to record him.

And if I may fanboy for a moment; I remember ten to fifteen years ago reading the posts of this guy who seemed to travel a lot and carried a little blue backpack and a SAK and was almost the complete opposite of every other survival enthusiast I saw online or knew in real life. And I was like, wait, that is how I did outdoors stuff growing up, it makes way more sense for me and this guy is awesome! I've yet to meet @bearthedog in real life but I greatly enjoyed the interview with @reubenbolieu and will add my name to those who would like to see him release a book someday.

Strigidae likes this.
  6. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

Appreciate the feedback...we just jumped into this thing and we will see where it goes. I'm learning as I go and hope that production quality and the process will streamline as I gain experience. I feel like our company has a great story to tell that MORE people need to hear. We also privileged to be around so many interesting people with great stories and lessons that it's just too good NOT to share.

Strigidae likes this.