Wolfman’s Gear Purge, watches, sunglasses, pipes, and more!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Wolfman Zack, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Wolfman Zack

Wolfman Zack Member

I’m starting to clear out some gear in anticipation of moving in the near future, trying to declutter and move some good stuff I just don’t use enough.

Trades considered, I am especially interested in a Citizen Eco-Drive watch, and knives are always of interest, I’ve especially been thinking about a Cold Steel Voyager or other larger blades, or automatics.

First up is a pair of American Optics Original Aviator sunglasses, I bought two pair of these to have a backup, but they are so well made I don’t really see needing the spares any time soon.
    Black finish, 57mm grey glass lenses, and straight bayonet temples, made in the USA.

SOLD.

Next is a Hamilton Masterpiece watch styled after the illustrious Rolex Datejust, Swiss quartz movement, two tone gold and stainless, golden bear emblem on the dial, fresh battery, keeps good time, currently on a tan nato strap, and I will include a matching elastic bracelet as well.
    Half tempted to keep this one myself and put it on a nice beads of rice styled bracelet, but the size is just a bit small for me at around 38mm.
    Let’s say $100 shipped CONUS, or trade for another watch.
    [​IMG]

Next is an AIWB holster for a S&W J frame, made by Mission First Tactical.
    I’ve moved to a pocket holster or holsterless carry for my J frame these days, so I don’t have any need for this one anymore, good quality and the claw helps with concealment.

SOLD.

Pipes, all SOLD.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    Twoody88 likes this.
  2. LouC

LouC Member

DM sent on shades

Wolfman Zack likes this.
  3. Wolfman Zack

Wolfman Zack Member

Shades gone, up for another look.

4. Odinborn

Odinborn Member

There's a guy on the BushcraftUSA forum right now with a Voyager up for trade

Wolfman Zack likes this.
  5. AelSic

AelSic Member

I’ll take the holster.

Wolfman Zack likes this.