What knife do I need next?

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by T.A., Sep 21, 2021.

1. T.A.

T.A. Member

I’m not complaining at all. The sheath is fine. Once I put the scales on it I immediately liked it a lot.
    [​IMG]

Adventurer and CCMI like this.
  2. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

Yes arguably they are a better product than kydex but not as pretty or light.

T.A., CCMI and Strigidae like this.
  3. T.A.

T.A. Member

After three days of daily carry I really like it a lot. I haven’t really used it much outdoors other than to cut some paracord for some roof tarps. I’ve used it to open many hard plastic clamshell packages, eat my steak, cut up cardboard, score some thin wood vernier to break, cut fuel line, and strip some extension cord wire. If I could change one thing about it I’d like the jimping to be a little grippier(if there is such a word) lol.
    Maybe add it after tumbling. It is a minor issue but it’s the only ever so small issue I have with it. I don’t have any issues with the blade thickness and it’s still shaving sharp. As we move more into fall it’ll definitely get used more outdoors.

Adventurer and anomad like this.
  4. anomad

anomad Member

Thanks for the follow up. Fall is right around the corner. Some species are already dropping leaves here.

There are no bad knives. Just ones for different purposes. To paraphrase the late Phil Bolger speaking about boats.

Thanks for sharing your experience.