What a cute little feller

Discussion in 'Wilderness and Tactical Healthcare Management' started by DYSPHORIC JOY, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

I would be happy for the shark to take a fish, its the legs and arms that bother me most ;)

Skip808 and Strigidae like this.
  2. Skip808

Skip808 Member

Lol so true

3. DiverLiam

DiverLiam Member

Doing some training over east one time, and bottom visibility was not great. One moment the divers float is just cruising along then it moves fast off track, then stops. Diver signals he’s coming up and we move to the float. He gets to the zodiac and says “Okay, which one of you c**ts ripped my fin off?”

He looks over at me. The stand-by diver. The dry stand-by diver. Cue adrenalin rush.

Strigidae and Skip808 like this.
  4. Andy the Aussie

.......damn....!!!!! Prior to the floods they were getting Bull Sharks in the Hawkesbery all the way to the Windsor Bridge.....!! Crocs have never bothered me (psychologically) but sharks do give me the eby jeebies !!!! Staying out of the wind over there mate ? I see Kalbarri got smashed up, I have some great pics I took along the coast there at sunset.

Strigidae likes this.
  5. DiverLiam

DiverLiam Member

A few places have taken a lot of damage, the insurance companies have declared it a catastrophe. No cyclone has ever come that far south before so nothing was built to withstand that kind of wind.

6. Andy the Aussie

It's been a bit (years!) since I was there but my recollections were not of a place "built for wind" !!

Strigidae likes this.