Who makes nylon gear or straps?

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by BrokenSVT, Jan 22, 2021.

1. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT Member

Years ago, I knew of a guy who knew a guy that associated with a guy who was friends with a guy's cousin which knew a guy... Who sold ITW Nexus hardware and made straps etc, and was reasonable. I've lost track of said guy.

I'm looking to have a set or more of tie down straps made, in a specific color and of specific dimension. It's literally as simple as a box-stitched loop in one end of the webbing, and a tripled-over tab on the other end to keep it from readily slipping through a buckle when not loaded. That, and a few pieces of hardware and a elastic keeper. Basically, I'm looking for something like HPG's top straps but not enough like them to prompt me to buy those ones lol...

My internet sleuthing hasn't turned up anything ready made, not anyone specific who can throw them together for me.

Anyone know a guy?

2. stickman

stickman Member

Check ebay, they have a huge amount of those, and a bunch of the places say to message them if you need something specific.

BrokenSVT and Twoody88 like this.
  3. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT Member

Thanks stickman! I found a dude there who may be able to fulfill my request.

Twoody88 likes this.