For sale or trade: AA Forge Woodsman/Bushcrafter and Maxpedition Falcon II

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by floatch, Feb 29, 2020.

1. floatch

floatch Member

Hey everyone, I'd like to get rid of a couple things here.
    First, we have a Maxpedition Falcon II pack. I used a seam ripper to remove the Maxpedition logos that used to be all over the place, but I assure you this is the real thing. I bought this pack and used it very sparingly, and then it sat in my gear closet for quite some time, so it has to go. It's khaki in color, and has an attached admin pouch that can be easily removed. There's also a piece of paracord tied on the outside that I used to hang my hatchet/tomahawk from. It's in great shape, no visible marks or wear, other than a discolored buckle that honestly puzzles me. All I can figure is that it came as a result of muzzle blast from the one time I used this pack as a bench rest for shooting. The buckle and the rest of the pack are in perfect shape, other than the discoloration.
    How about $100 or an interesting trade?

I also have two water carriers that used to be attached, but are now removed. These each will carry a Nalgene sized bottle and some other small stuff. I used to carry my bottle, a cup, and still had plenty of room for coffee, cream, and sugar in one of these. They're pretty awesome.
    $30 for both of them, or an interesting trade.

Last, we have a super cool knife and sheath. I've seen this knife called a Woodsman and a Bushcrafter, but I believe at the time it was made, the maker, Mr. Adam Gray called it a Woodsman. I bought it from another member here named Panzer, and it's a very special knife. I'll copy and paste Panzer's original description of the knife:
    O1 steel
    1/8” thick blade
    Convex grind
    Forge finish on flats
    Stabilized bocote wood scales with thick natural micarta liners and thin lime green g10 pin stripe liners
    Brass hardware
    4-1/8” blade length
    8-7/8” oal
    Custom voyager leather works bushcrafter style sheath with double stitching, removable dangler, and ferro rod loop in dark brown

I traded a knife to Panzer for this one, and definitely came out on top of that one. It's absolutely gorgeous, I just can't bring myself to use it. I much favor users, this one is just too pretty for me!
    AA Forge in Ohio creates some of the most beautiful and functional knives that can be handed down over generations of users, and it was an honor to own. However, it deserves a better home where it will be used and passed down as it should be.
    What about $250 or trade?

It's got a coat of vaseline on the blade in those photos, in case it looks weird.
    While Panzer owned this knife, he made a very relaxing video that features footage of this very knife being used and enjoyed, and I'd like to see it go to someone else who will use and enjoy it the way it's meant to be.
    Check it out:

As for trades, you'll have to try me. I'm sorry I can't give more information than that, not sure what I'm looking for. Paypal is always a good trade!
    Feel free to send offers, but don't get upset if I politely decline; I've got tons of gear already.
    Thanks so much for your time!
    -Floatch

2. Ernst

Ernst Member

3. bajatacoguy

bajatacoguy Member

Any Interest? Fiddleback Duke

I sent a PM

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    Kaw-liga likes this.
  4. floatch

floatch Member

AA Forge is traded. Backpack and H2O carriers still available.

bajatacoguy likes this.