Beard balm and oil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flex, Dec 13, 2016.

1. olywa

olywa Member

Add a little peppermint oil to keep the mice out of your beard.

2. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I'm almost ready to shave my beard off. I'm a seasonal beard guy usually 5 months of the year at most. However, after reading this thread I just ordered some of the Fisticuffs and Smoky Mt. Beard Co. balms to try. I currently use the Duke Cannon. I have no complaints with the Duke Cannon and the Buffalo Trace scent has always been a hit but I'd like to try other options.

martin_j001 likes this.
  3. heyBJK

heyBJK Member

I've been using Duke Cannon balm for a few months now and like it. Nice scent. What I really need to find is a beard straightener that actually works.

4. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I ended up cancelling the Fisticuffs before it shipped but have been using the Smoky Mt. Beard Co. for the past week. I like it a lot. My beard feels really great and is nice and fluffy, soft. The scent is actually lighter than I expected. I actually wish it smelled a little stronger. I really can't smell it unless I bury my nose in the tub. It could also be a little softer and easier to get out/spread in my opinion. I really have to work my finger in the tub and rub it around a lot to get product out. I like it though. My Duke Cannon smells better and is easier to apply but the Smoky Mt. makes my beard feel better.