ESEE 4 with sheath $65 shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Mountainmist, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Mountainmist

Mountainmist Member

All items sold! Thanks

User ESEE 4 with sheath. The knife has been used well, has white spacers made out of a cutting board, and I traded it from a member here named Chops about 2 years ago. It has a nice convex edge put on it but the final bevel isn't the best. It will cut paper but wont shave. The sheath is missing many of the screws and doesn't include any other attachments but the para-cord that I have on it. Asking $70 NOW $65. This item is now sold! Thanks Shipped in the US but feel free to make an offer.

Benchmade 940 with Blue spacers- Traded it from a member here also about 2 years ago, I haven't really used it much. When i traded it the tip was slightly messed up, it must have been dropped on its nose, but this only effects the final 1/8th" of the blade. The pocket clip also has some wear. Additionally, the pin that the blade pivots on has been replaced, I lost the original one a while back and ordered a replacement that doesn't fit very well. This is an easy fix, all you need to do is call Benchmade and they will send you a new pin and screw. It doesn't effect the performance of the knife much other than cause some very slight blade play. Blade has a good edge and is shaving sharp. Asking $120 shipped SOLD.

Interested in trading either or both for a Bark river Gunny, Aurora, or Canadian belt knife, or other high end belt knife.

Also, if this being my first post is a concern, don't worry. I couldn't remember the user name for my old account that i had here so i had to make a new one. I have over 2000 posts on a different forum that we all know, and my beckerhead Number is 339, I have met Jeff and Mike in person, and I've slept in Ethan Becker's woods. I'm solid.

IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0821.JPG IMG_0822.JPG IMG_0823.JPG IMG_0824.JPG IMG_0825.JPG IMG_0826.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0829.JPG IMG_0830.JPG IMG_0831.JPG

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  2. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

3. erik

erik Member

Good to see you back up on the forums!
    welcome back!
    good luck with the sales

4. Mountainmist

Mountainmist Member

Thanks Man! I've been lurking around but been busy with college. Got bit by the bug again so i'm selling these to get some new toys lol. Good to be back

5. thepierced

thepierced Member

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Strigidae, Kevo and Mountainmist like this.
  6. Mountainmist

Mountainmist Member

Man that's crazy! I originally got it from you because my BK16 bent on me, and it has been a really great knife. Do you by any chance have our Pm's? I seriously have no idea what my user name used to be lol

Strigidae likes this.
  7. thepierced

thepierced Member

Looked through some emails and it appears your name was @chops :) Man, a lot has happened in 5 years.

Strigidae likes this.
  8. Mountainmist

Mountainmist Member

:D I think I got it from @chops lol. It was around two years ago. That is crazy. I'll give anyone who used to own the ESEE $10 off if they want to be reunited.

Strigidae likes this.
  9. thepierced

thepierced Member

derp, I guess we're all in the dark now :) I left my reading comprehension on the loading dock, I see now that you mentioned that in the VERY FIRST LINE. Back to your regularly scheduled programming, folks! Thank you for joining this intermission.

10. Mountainmist

Mountainmist Member

Benchmade has been sold, Thanks! Feel free to make offers on ESEE