Trangia mini 28 and GSI nalgene coffee maker bundle

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by Backwoods Runner, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Hi all, sorting through and down sizing gear, so up for sale is my trangia mini. Definitely used but it good shape, I don't remember ever using the fry pan and have always kept the protective sheet in it. I think the pictures give a pretty good show of condition, cosmetic corrosion on the brass burner but it doesn't effect function at all. Will come with the 300 ml alcohol bottle which is much safer than a regular water bottle of alcohol in my opinion since it will stop a potential flash back if you accidentally refilled while the stove was still on (alcohol burns clear and mistakes happen lol).

After that is a GSI coffee maker that screws onto a wide mouth nalgene, great for cold or hot brew coffee, I have a couple of these and regularly use one, this one is unused.

Looking for NO LONGER AVAILABLE net to me shipped in the lower 48, I will ship elsewhere if the buyer pays shipping. If you buy the sig p320 holster I have up as well I'd sell all three items for 70.00 dollars. 20190411_191604.jpg 20190411_191228.jpg 20190411_191203.jpg 20190411_191733.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Price drop to $35.00

3. AelSic

AelSic Member

Trades?

Backwoods Runner likes this.
  4. Backwoods Runner

Backwoods Runner Member

Sorry! Literally just gave these to a friend who is getting into camping last night!

AelSic likes this.