Esee 5 amazon

Discussion in 'Counterfeits and Fakes' started by Gabriel, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel Member

good afternoon I want to buy an esee 5p-KO-E from amazon but I am afraid that it is a fake is sold and sent by amazon ..... it will be safe to buy it ?????

2. Strigidae

Strigidae Administrator Staff Member

3. shaneadams90

shaneadams90 ESEE Knives Marketing Director Staff Member

There is a whole page on the www.eseeknives.com dedicated to clarification on counterfeits....you may want to take a look there.

Also buying from Known good dealers is KEY...

On Amazon we only authorize @5col and Tactical Intent.

Also, the "KO" in the sku number means KNIFE ONLY....it will not come with a sheath.

4. Gabriel

Gabriel Member

esto es lo que vende la intención táctica en Amazon, pero dice que es fabricado por Trade Scout, LLC, que no me da confianza, ¿será falso?

Attached Files:

5. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

that appears to be from Tactical Intent, of the only two authorised deals on Amazon as Shane identifies above.

Strigidae likes this.
  6. shaneadams90

Nuestro principal problema con las contrafietas es Izula ... si se vende por Tactical Intent, tengo confianza en ello ... a mi entender, no hemos visto ningún ESEE 5 falso. Tenga en cuenta que este es solo el cuchillo ...

7. Reno Lewis

Reno Lewis Knot-A-Challenge Champion

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I was also looking at an ESEE product on Amazon Canada, which is fulfilled by Amazon, from Tactical Intent.

Are the Izula's which come with pre-installed G10 legit? I can't recall ever seeing OEM coyote or orange Izzy scales before...

shaneadams90 likes this.
  8. shaneadams90

@Reno Lewis my guess is those would be fine...especially if you are getting them from Tactical Intent.

the ONLY knives we've seen issues with to my knowledge are the Izula and they all have the same serial number. Normally the price is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...However, Crooks have been getting more creative and we've seen a few occasions where they purchase a GOOD Izula only to replace it with a fake and send it back to the company in the original packaging....

My suggestion is to buy from a KNOWN GOOD dealer, on Amazon that is ONLY 5Col and Tactical Intent. That way should something come up you have some recourse.

Reno Lewis likes this.
  9. Gabriel

Gabriel Member

[QUOTE = "shaneadams90, post: 160930, miembro: 652"] Nuestro principal problema con las contrafietas es Izula ... si se vende por Intención táctica, tengo confianza en ello ... a mi entender, no hemos visto ningún ESEE 5 falso Tenga en cuenta que este es solo el cuchillo ... [/ QUOTE]
    [QUOTE = "shaneadams90, post: 160930, miembro: 652"] Nuestro principal problema con las contrafietas es Izula ... si se vende por Intención táctica, tengo confianza en ello ... a mi entender, no hemos visto ningún ESEE 5 falso Tenga en cuenta que este es solo el cuchillo ... [/ QUOTE]
    for what I saw in the ad is the knife plus the kydex sleeve with clip is well the price ????

10. shaneadams90

This one has the sheath based on what it says....the first link you posted was a "KO" part number...meaning Knife Only.

Esta tiene la funda según lo que dice en la imagen que publicaste ... el enlace original que publicaste fue un número de pieza "KO" ... lo que significa solo Cuchillo ... no funda.

Attached Files:

11. Gabriel

Gabriel Member

Me acabo de dar cuenta de que makais también lo vende ...... makais es su distribuidor autorizado.?????

Attached Files:

12. shaneadams90

...... sí makais es un distribuidor autorizado ..

Strigidae likes this.
  13. 5col

5col Moderator Staff Member

There is another.

It's still an Izula, but the Chinese counterfeiters have a "D2 Stonewashed" Izula that has a different serial number. 12992.

shaneadams90 and Strigidae like this.