Local Craftsman & Custom Gear Makers

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by RocketmanDane, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Paul Revear

Paul Revear Member

Who can make me liners for PR4?

2. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

Sorry, I saw this post but I need to get a chance to update the list from a computer. The minute I try to update the list from my phone it goes all weird. @TuffPossumGear if you would please send me a PM with your info I will get the post updated as soon as I can.

TuffPossumGear and Dagwood like this.
  3. TuffPossumGear

TuffPossumGear Member

Thank, man!

I’ll get you that info tonight, when I can sit down at a computer myself.

Dagwood likes this.
  4. Slade

Slade Member

@RocketmanDane could you split my response please. I see you put all of the info I replied with verbatim in the sewing section. I do still offer handkerchiefs and other special requests, but the sharpening I do is much more pertinent to this forum in my opinion. There are a decent number of members on here who can attest to my work.

Slade's Blades Sharpening Service
    Convex sharpening is my specialty. No traditional Scandi. Scandivex only. Forum contact is fine. I’ll exchange direct email and phone as wanted for client conversations. Tip damage, chips, dings and other edge deformation. Some Guided KME V-grind on special request.

RocketmanDane likes this.
  5. vBlake

vBlake Member

Thanks for the shout out!! I really appreciate that!

RocketmanDane likes this.
  6. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

If anyone wants to be added to the local craftsman list (or removed) please let me know and I will get you added or subtracted.

7. Willow

Willow Member

I'm still on here. Just not as often as I used to be. I'm rarely on FB anymore so it's probably best to contact me through my Square site.

https://black-willow-outdoors.square.site/

8. vBlake

vBlake Member

Hey guys! Been a while, life got crazy for us over the last couple years. We built and house and lived in a camper for 18 months!! Yowza, with a wife, 2 little kids, a dog and 2 cats that got interesting!! But we made it and are settling in to our new place.

I wanted to update our info on the soap business. We are still up and running and enjoying where we are taking it! We stepped up and got a nice website going to make it easier on everyone that may be interested. I just made a discount code for you guys on this forum. Use ESEEFANS at checkout to get 15% your order.(you get 25% on Black Friday) The website will be listed below. Hope all is well with everyone. Stay safe.

Blake

www.thewoodenboar.com