Helikon Tex

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by jeeter, Feb 19, 2018.

1. jeeter

jeeter Member

2. JohnGer

JohnGer Member

Helikon is a brand from Poland and they produce stuff for the polish army. They are also very popular in Europe and produce very good stuff. I have a small backpack, a shoulder bag, multiple fleece jackets, softshell jackets, winter underwear and small stuff like a scarf....
    A lot of my friends usw the Helikon-Stuff and they are happy with it.

It seems, they started as another knock off brand around 10(?) years ago, but since then they got their stuff on a very good level and you can’t go wrong with the newer stuff.

3. Wolfman Zack

Wolfman Zack Member

I have their Bushcraft series ‘Kit Bag’ which is basically a canteen carrier.
    It’s well made, of quality material, easily comparable to US military issued gear from SDS and like manufacturers.
    The design of the Bushcraft Kit Bag is very well thought out, so I would assume that much of their other gear is as well.

Creaky Bones and JohnGer like this.
  4. JohnGer

JohnGer Member

This is their most famous product.... The commercial is..... funny.... :rolleyes:

And some other stuff:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. Creaky Bones

Creaky Bones Member

Agreed. I have one of the Kit Bags as well. It rides in my 4Runner for a quick grab and go walk in the woods. Handy as hell. I also really like their Windrunner windshirt. In fact I like it so much I bought another in a different color.
    73900A70-250A-4958-B25B-5F15A328AC38.jpeg

Wolfman Zack and JohnGer like this.
  6. Black5

Black5 Member

I can swear by the bushcraft satchel. I used it a lot for our walk around bag on vacation, and I carry it back and forth when commuting.

Creaky Bones likes this.