9v Flashlight??

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by RocketmanDane, May 1, 2018.

1. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

A very unusual question I know... BUT... I am looking for a flashlight that can run on 9v batteries??
    I have seen the simple flashlights that basically clip on the top... But I am looking for something a little sturdier. Hopefully something that will completely enclose the battery...

If not... Can someone recommend the BEST clip on type flashlight they have seen?

2. Kevin

Kevin Member

The West coast of Newfoundland (The best coast)
    If the reason you'd like a 9v battery type flashlight is because you have an endless supply of fresh ones then by all means. But 9V batteries are far less efficient or reliable as any single or double cell battery being made up of 6 tiny cells. By no means the best flashlights but I highly recommend Fenix flashlights. You can pay much much more but with diminishing returns. But in the 9Volt flashlight world I'd doubt you'd find anything worth using.
    Regards,
    Kevin

3. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

4. RocketmanDane

RocketmanDane Member

@Kevin Oddly i happen to have a pretty steady supply of 9V batteries... I honestly cant think of any other good use for them but a backup type flashlight.

@Bushman5 Ive seen those but it looks like the Pal Light is no longer being made or else i would snag one of those!